Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WTFH?!

Two notes of warning.

1. If you are allergic to swearing, don't be afraid of the red X.
2. If you have a thing against rants, don't let the red X hit your behind on the way out.

* If you can't find the red X, pull the fucking plug!

Now that we have that out the way. What in the world is wrong with these Marylanders? Y'all drive me insane! Since when did an auto accident scene become a fucking tourist attraction ehn? SINCE WHEN?! If you want to take pictures to jerk off to at night from the crash scene, by all means, PARK THE DAMN CAR! Get the fuck out and take some damn pictures of the crash site. Why is there traffic because there is an accident? When these same jobless fools see any lights blinking on the highway, be it construction, somebody's hazard light or just plain trick of light, they hit the damn brakes! Does everyone have Epilepsy or are they just nosy fuckers? If these bloody fools step on the brake one more time for nothing other than gbeborun, Neffie's gonna pop a cap in someone's ass. IDIIIIIIOOOOOTS! 'Nuff said!

If any muthafucker steps up to me and tries to holler, and after telling them I'm happily married, gives me some bullshit along the lines of 'It doesn't matter' or 'I can take care of you' I swear I'm gonna blow a fuse! WHARRAFRACKITY FRACK, huh?! What are u implying, slime ball? That I look like I can't take care of myself, or that I really give a shit about your lousy ass? Negro, two words... Fuck off!

I need for these assholes to get specific. Why can they not get it right? If I hear one more ignorant statements like 'I'm going to Africa to see what it's like... I'm gonna get me an African dress... Obama went to Africa',.. I'm gonna carve out a thanksgiving turkey out your testicles! Get specific! President Obama went to Ghana! and while you're at it, I'd really appreciate if you put President before the name Barrack. He IS the President of the United States of America! Not just Barrack. Yeah, he might have a lot of charm, and or have the same color of skin as ours, but that don't make him your dawg! Ignorant pieces of cow shit!

Why heifers be complaining you don't call 'em, huh? What, you lost your own damn fingers, heifer? Dial my number sometime and quit whining about shit. It's not my damn fault that I have a life. Maybe you should take a cue and fuck off!

I hear the state of California wants to legalize Marijuana because they are broke. I swear this shit makes me weak. Really?! You have an issue against abortion, stem cell research, prostitution, Gay marriage,... but you want to legalize Cannabis?! Like we can go shopping for it like we shop for a nice pair of shades?! 'gimme the nice wrap with lots of xxxxxxxx (*Whatever the fuck makes it unique*) Please lawd Jeeezus, when you decide to rain fire and brimstone, take me before then. I refuse to suffer along side these fools!

If you are reading this, thanks for stopping by. Lots of shit on my mind as you can tell. This does not even scratch the surface, but my keystrokes are quite heavy from angrily punching characters into the computer, and I refuse to damage my laptop on some ignorant shit. Still, thanks.

Sincerely,
A sister having a moment.

* I know those ITS fuckers be scrambling tryna block my blog again. I know you read this, so be my guest. Ya ass kissing, booty scratching mutherfuckers! DEUCES!

11 comments:

Original Mgbeke said...

O M G! Nefs you just KILLED me with this one. I swear, you really remind me of me. We even rant alike...*dead*
Honestly, no be small rubber necking wey dem dey go for those traffic accidents. It's crazy. But me sha I no go lie when I see a really bad one, I dey press brake small sha o. :-p
And to those dumb dumb who still try to holla even though you are married, TRIFLING is what I call them.
Ha! I just gave a rant about people crying that you don't call 'em? Your fingers broke? Shioooooo!
Cali na a special state...LOL.
You are heelar! Love it!
Those IT peeps go just mud!

Admin said...

just stopping by.first time here,keep it up

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO!!!!
I can imagine
I only thought people slowed down to see an accident in Lagos- or can I say Africa....LMAO!!!!!!

I really hate it when the say AFRICA like it's one country.
*hissssss

Breath girl......

You're all good.

Blogoratti said...

Breathe easy...you hear.
Breathe in.breathe out!

aloted said...

ah sister Neffi...take am easy...lol...kai this post was on fire...no be small...

i thot u said u had evolved?? ;-)

Andrea said...

First time here, wow, its good to get it all out.

Kookie said...

Let it out Baby bay bay!

Because damn heifers NEEDS to be told! What did I tell you? This nice nice, tread softly crap dont work...if you want to woosaaaa you need to go Chuck Norris on some people and tell it like it is (in a controlled environment like this one of course) lol

Unknown said...

Wow.. That was some rants.. Red hot rants... Sorry ma'am.. Take it easy..Meanwhile thanks for ur advice on my blog.. I think that was a first from you lol..Anyway I've just bought a pair of Nike boot..So I'm RUNNING...In fact I've RAN sef.
Thanks.. Stay Bless

temmy tayo said...

Easy babe,easy does it.

But truth be told, I laughed sha.

Buttercup said...

Whoa. I hope you felt relieved after THAT?

Nice Anon said...

Fucking DEAD!