It's the way you talk,
the sexy way you speak, even when you really ain't saying shit...lol
It's the way you make that suit look like a million bucks,
the way you rock it even though we know it ain't no designer.
It's the way you walk, that sexy swagger,
the way you walk into the room like you own the place. It never fails to amaze me.
It's the way you smile, beautiful smile, I must say,
the way you light up the room with that smile of yours.
It's the way you smell,
the way your smell lingers when you leave a room, or how I can smell you on the sheets when you leave.
It's your hands,
the way they make me feel. You do have gifted hands.
It's your eyes,
the way they see right through to my soul without a word ever escaping you beautiful mouth. Oh did I mention your mouth
It's your mouth, you have the most beautiful mouth I've ever seen on a man
the things that mouth can do. Christ! It should be illegal for anyone to be so damn sexy.
It's the way you laugh,
the way you sound like Carameldelite hot chocolate on a winter morning- If it ever had a sound to it.
It's the way you see past my weaknesses
the way you see potential in all my flaws.
It's the way you understand me
the way you put the pieces together even when not all the pieces are there.
It's your beautiful mind
the way you analyze situations. You seem wise beyond your years.
It's the way you analyze my imperfections
the way you turn every imperfection to a talent. How do you do that?
It's the way you love me
Like no one ever has, like no one ever will.
So even when we have our fall outs, I must admit they hurt like hell,
I want you to always know, that at the end of the day, I'll always be your student.
You had me listening at hello.
I love you with every fiber of my being!
My Best friend
My Lover
My Husband
My Baby's daddy
My Protector
My man!
When you get a chance, please show some love to my sistah blogger (Nyja Beauty)KweenBee
6 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Alive
6 years ago

32 comments:
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrssssssssssstttttt!!!
I just had a silly thought...with all the joy we bloggers display when we arrive first I wonder what happens in the bedroom with some of you??? I just had this silly image of ladies around the world raising their fists and yelling first!!!!!!!
Anyway back to your post....I am poaching this poem...because it cracked me up especially the part about the suit...LMBAO
By the way Nefi you naughty girl here I was thinking that the post was about your man..man...or maybe is there a man on the scene?
oooh, I am sending this to my hubby...
Girl
if this is really about your man
If ever you grow tired of him
please please send him over to me lol
seriously though loved the poem, if i had a husband/man/the one I would definitely mail it to him
Nefie sweery, this poem here had me weeping. Gosh I am sending this to Boyfie today, although we are fighting right now (may I?) Gosh I LOVE MEN! I love my man. So is this really about your man? Are you married, you have kids! please do tell all before I come and kiss it out of you. Gosh you are such a lovely writer.
Gurl, gurl, gurl...lets celebrate black love..here's to you and your man!!!
You write so beautifully. I mean that. So many quotes I love in here. I especially like:
"It's the way you see past my weaknesses
the way you see potential in all my flaws"
I love how you pointed out that he doesnt just look past your flaws and imperfections. He sees them and sees potential in them. That's real love right there.
This was fantastic. Hope your man got to read this!
Ooooh sookie sookie!!!
Babe, this poem makes me wanna fall in looooooove! But man no dey. Anyhoo.... lol
U go gal!
BTW, r u in Maryland?
Nefiii..... am plagiarizing this o
Girl you good
By the way, thanks for the free PR
smooches
Awww, So sweet....
Ps: DO I have permission to copy for future use?
Verriiii smokie!!!this poem is hot like fayah!...I am so "stealing" it for future use!!!
Hmmmm great poem. I wish my babymama would send something like this to me . . . Well doesn't really matter cos she does much more. Now, tell me sincerely, what has this guy done to make you fall so deeply in love? This is on a need-to-know basis. Seems like you just got urself the world's best guy. I wanna be that guy too. Somehow i'm just too bad for my own good! This one na SOS o! lol
@ K- U are soooo silly! You had me imagining with you...lol. Is it about 'My' man? lol, u tell me.
@ SSD: Sista gurl, wey d egunje. oya donate o! lol
@ MsDM: NOPE, He's my precious (sounding like that weird creature from LOTR).. and don't worry, God is fine-tuning that special man.
@ Temite- Whish one be weep na? You will get a chance to ask all questions on a later post. I've been wondering what that 'Kiss' is like. Maybe now would be a good time ;-)
@ ShonaVee- Raising my glass too, sistah. We ought to celebrate love.
@ NDQ- Wow! I feel honored, coming from you. Thank you *blushing all shades of purple* I don't know how I feel about him reading it tho :-) I kinda feel like my Van Gough looking at my crappy Art work...lol Weird I know.
@ Veraa- Don't worry my sweerie, God is fine-tuning that special man (the one with the 2010 Range) Yelz o, na this MD I dey o.
@ NBee- Plagiarize ke? That is grounds for expulsion from blogville o! JK. Anytime babes ;-)
@ Sirius- Sure. While you are at tho, wire 250 bucks to my 'Susquehanna' acct. Thanks babes.
@ NoLoimit- Thoinks a bunsh o! You have to pay egunje for awon girls tho lol!
@ Gbengasile- I do have the world's best man. All he has to do is to be him by loving me, he doesn't even have to buy me a range rover...
@ all Thanks for stopping by, y'all.
this is nice.glad to know good men are still out there sha. and good poets too!!
I really do not know why I haven't come to visit you before, I keep meaning to!
Wow, I LOVED that poem! Please oh a good man is hard to find so let us appreciate the ones that are around.
wonderful! i can just imagine ur man's heart exploding in pride. dis is really nice
Beautiful...simply beautiful.
A good woman deserves a good man and vice versa. I'm definitely making use of this in the future...hp u dnt mind. Keep it up, Nefertiti.
U know who I am. tkc!
titi dis was a lovely writeup.glad ur stl able 2 luk past their lil lil fuck-ups n apreciate dem dis way.must b a cutie thou or cn love b dat blind dat ul write dis sexy poem 4 some1 wu isnt universaly cute.dnt mind me.im yarning dust.lol
my name sake, i would say that i want this man o, but....
simply lovely!!!
we all want a man that can inspire such!!!
Hey Miss thang...I see everyone has stolen all my compliments that I would have said...but brilliant piece of poetry! Now here I go and wonder if Miss Nefi been keeping a secret from us... a new man perhaps???
chai!!! I want me some man like this o!
nice..........very nice!!!!!!!!!
Nefa how far?
hmm... hot words.
ok this one surprised me.
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your very kind birthday wish:-)
Have a great weekend!
Aww sweetie! This was really deep n heart-felt...he has to read this!
Makes me want to love n be loved..*sighs*
I'll check ur girl out
Awww!
Can I steal this for the future?
My first time here though!
A very beautiful ode and a wonderful ending. Bravo!!
@ Iwalewa McDaniels: Aww, Thanks! Yep. Good men ARE out there.
@ CaramelD: Thanks for stopping by. Do visit more often o! Thanks for the compliment, andd yeah, we do need to celebrate the ones we have.
@ FFF: Wow! I'm so honored that you would think that. Maybe I'll show him afterall.
@ Anonymous: Thanks Anon! Ori iyen so! You must pay me o. No free usages...lol Not sure who you are tho...
@ miz-cynic: You are not serious o! lol... Thanks for the compliment. Sometimes you have to look past their flaws too. Love is a 2 way street. How you know he ain't cute? lol
@ Uzezi: Namesake! Thanks for coming thru o, long time! Can't have this one tho...lol
@ Hide and Seek: Thanks! That man is around the corner. He's being fine tuned by baba God
@ Bondgirl: Thanks BeeGee! secrets? Nefertiti don't keep no secrets...lol
@ MissLove: He's having work done. Be patient
@ ibiluv: Thank, Lady!
@ femme said: You are not serious o. Thanks for stopping by tho.
@ NigerianDramaQueen: No worries, babes. Hope you had a great time.
@ Buttercup: We all deserve to love and give love. Thanks for the compliment.
@ Abujamaiden: Thanks, babes. You must pay egunje for awon girls o!
@ kay-shawn: Thanks, Big brother.
im saving this for when i do find someone worthy.......xx
oh my goshhhh.. what a LOVELY writeup.. simply divine.. sister you can WRITE!!! fantastic... thanks 4 stopping by the blog...
Nefertiti, no vex. I forget to leave comment. Anyway I go steal this oneoo...So if someone tell you say dem read am for somewhere, na me be d number 1 culprit.
I love it, infact i love it so mush that i am going 2 fap it
Reminds of my sweerat
We fight a lot but the love is there kampe
Post a Comment