I know hey where is Temite...I hope that the post she wrote and the comments had nothing to do with it. Wherever you are baby girl we still love you, people have difference of opinions all the time. If people were overly rude just comment control.
You are the porter and I am the clay. Feel free to do with it what you may. Mixed with the results of an overactive imagination, here are the confessions of a caged bird- My version! Oh and don't be a stranger, LEAVE A COMMENT!
nefojayi@gmail.com
11 comments:
I cant belive Temite went private with no warning..maybe she just needs some tme...
O ti o..... Ha.. why u come change my blog name to "My annoying lil brother with a massive goatee- DB" na?
Maybe she felt she needed some space..... Currently thinking of migrating to wordpress myself, so i can selectively block off some posts.
yea i agree, i guess she needs some time.... i hope she does come back!!!!!!! Temite. we miss u........
I know hey where is Temite...I hope that the post she wrote and the comments had nothing to do with it. Wherever you are baby girl we still love you, people have difference of opinions all the time. If people were overly rude just comment control.
yah! i kidnapped her so that i can be fistttttttttt on blogville without competition!!!! *evil laughter*
@DB: i really feel u on the wordpress thingy!
Temite darling, if you do read this, i hope you're ok..we miss you and we want you back!
Sweetie...thanks for posting this..how you dey? Hope you've been 'worshipping'???? heheheh
big sis. what up now. hahaha. I AM BACK.
welcome!
dont mind temite o! making us miss her like that! mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! lol..
Temite is back and being her usual self being FIRST on blogs...i guess she's running for an award!!..lol..
So this is what it takes to have a post dedicated to you ehn??? Well, that's it! I'm going private too!
Post a Comment