Monday, November 10, 2008

You can't hussle a Hussler- YES HE DID!

E gba mi o!
I think Susquehanna Bank might think I'm a Scammer! So remember the email I sent to our 'friend and partner'? Well guess what? the fool replied. Please keep in mind that I erroneously left the '(Non-existent and This bank exists)'in the e-mail I sent to Sgt Bary. So I was busy stalking my stalkers on statcounter. Low and behold, why did I see an IP address for Susquehanna Bancshares. I decided to stalk them further, and it turns out that a lot of fraudsters have been using this bank see this link: (You might need to copy and paste this into your browser)http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=susquehanna+bancshares+scam&aq=3&oq=susquehanna+bancsha.

Errmmm Susquehanna Bank peoples, please if you are reading this, I was just messing with the scammer o, don't come and arrest me o. Now that I think about it, maybe we can catch the thief together, what do you say? I can bait Sgt Bary until we find him....


So, my peepu, here's what Sgt Bary replied me with.

Hello Friend and Partner,

Thank you for your response. There is no risk whatsoever,as regards this money, this money was discovered by my commander in 2003 and has been hidden all this while until now. Our tour of duty will be ending soon so it is important that we get the money moved out of iraq. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, It will not be safe for us, I have a very good, trusted and reliable bulk vault delivery contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily as military/army logistics,to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. I know you may be sceptical about doing this but we have served our country well and a lot of our colleagues have died out here and the people at the top have done nothing about this. The total sum amount's to $25m and I hope that you can handle it??They can deliver this money to your address. The baggage will be tagged claissified army documents, and the delivery company, will not be aware of the content of the package. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. I have been able to establish contact with an agent of the company and he has agreed to assist us in moving the package for a price, his charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end. He has demanded that we pay him $20,000.00USD as cost of delivering the package to you. I will send the balance which is $24,980,000.00USD to you, because I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage still stands as agreed.

I will issue instructions on how you are to handle our share of the money when it gets to your base. to proceed please send the following information that will be needed by the safe deposit company to send the package to you:
1.Your name
2.your address for delivery
3.Your Direct Phone number, so you can be contacted by the company.
4.What do you do for a living? Are you married with kids?
5. Can you handle these funds?
6.I will also want to an id of you so I know who I am dealing with ok.
7. We are talking about a lot of money here, if we are to proceed with this deal, then you must agree to follow my every instruction to the letter. It is only me and my partners that know about the package.

You know that the security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore note that this transaction is not safe on the phone, because of our jobs as soldiers, our privacy is of paramount in importance. I cannot call you on the phone or receive fax. I will be attaching a picture of me while on patrol in iraq and i will be attaching a picture of the bunker palace of the late saddam hussein the day we took over the palace, kindly keep this picture away from all third parties because it is a classified military document. I am also attaching this link for further evidence of funds origin:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I hope you are ok with this? Everything must be done by email. I need your urgent reply in this regard as it is no longer safe to have the money here.
Sgt. Brandon Gary


The fool even sent me a link to some static bbc site. He said a picture of him would be there, well, he conveniently forgot to add his picture... oleshious fellow!

I think I'll stop baiting Sgt Gary for now, unless of cos The real bank contacts me. Who knows, I might become famous...lol

toodles!

15 comments:

bumight said...

I think I'm first, yet again!

LovePaprika said...

ARGHH @ BUMIGHT! omase o! this is too crazy! na wire! pls can u beg the bank to pay you for all this? and give me my cut!!!! lol

bumight said...

lol, talk about scamming the scammer!

Kookie said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggh bum tight you jobless wonder...LOL...first again...followed by Miss Love...come on now! I will have to start posting on my own blog to be first...LOL. Let me go back and read this...because I admit I was going to post first and then come here...as you can see now that dream has been crushed, I feel I can ramble on...LOL

Kookie said...

Ok I have read it...LMAO...this guy must think you are stupid neh??

Rebirth said...

lmao.......... na wa o

Anonymous said...

I dey laugh o! You this woman, na god go save you! Hehehe WOW! The man is a Silly bombastic fool!

LusciousRon said...

Hussling the hussler indeed. I hope those are not our brothers at work again.

webround said...

this is a new one - money from iraq...usually what i read of is "money from a govt contract" or a dead relative..

Geebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geebee said...

Bumight seems to have a nack for being first on so many blogs. na wa o.

I can't believe Sgt. Barry actually believes u'll fall for this. I'm almost believing the money's real and stuff. Funny enough, Sgt. Barry might be one naija guy in a cybercafe in Lagos. lol.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

I get at least 3 of these scam emails every single day. When Im in a particularly good mood and I have time, I always send them a long email of insults. This guy is a big MUMU sha! Articles of no commercial value. Hissssss

Buttercup said...

Oh my word...what the hell???

Yep, i agree, u shud stop baiting him.

Anonymous said...

u dis person...I still no believe say the yeye man reply..I don get those kin email dem and I email dem once, but the "oloshi" no reply me back. But I like as you take write your own. Keep on jare.

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Lmao !!!!!!
these scammers are so dumb
makes one wonder whether they have ever seen the inside of a classroom