Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 WRONGS MAKE IT DAMN RIGHT!

"Snap out of it, Nefertiti", I told myself. "It's done. It's over, you need to move on". While a part of me knew I was giving myself motivational speeches, I still couldn't help but be mad as hell. I realized I didn't want this sucker anymore but it didn't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes which made me even madder. The bastard took her to Vegas?! Vegas?! Our, (no, scratch that!) MY Fucking VEGAS?! Why, I'll be damned! This idiot didn't even know that Vegas was in Nevada before he met me. So I upgrade his ghetto behind, and he has the nerve to take her to MY VEGAS?!!!!! If you see this guy, know anyone like him, Please give him a good kick in the balls on my behalf. Now on reading this story, you can feel free to make whatever assumptions you want, but I'm mad as hell and I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

I met Doyin in the fall of '02. Even though he wasn't my type, his gentle manner drew me in. He wasn't like exceptionally handsome, we started dating really out of convenience. He was available, I was too. Nothing better to do, so we hit it off. Initially, it was no biggie until we started to have sex. I gotta admit. He had a sista sprung. No shyt. I became 'dickmatized' (Or what was it BG and CG called it again?) for lack of a better word. Before I knew it. We were seriously an item. Daydreaming about buying a house together, having kids, the whole nine yards. Everyone knew us in ATL. Whenever I would go to a party alone, I'd have people walking up to me asking me 'Where's Doyin now?' I didn't know how annoying 3 words could be until now.

Everything was good until Fall of 04. He had this chick come over to visit him in ATL. I had seen them together in church, and he introduced the girl as Shola from MD. I didn't know about this till later of course, but apparently he had sex with this chick. When I found out she had spent the night at his place, and they'd had sex, months later of course, for some reason, I really didn't sparze out, okay maybe I did a little lol, but it was nothing major. We move past this, or so I thought but the devil in me had other plans. His punk ass was moving to MD for some master's program, and everything was cool until I started talking to Mr. Cool (I'll explain in detail who he is in another post). Now Mr. Cool was just that. Alright. He had a good head on his shoulders, nothing much to look at, but I liked him. He had this Sylvester Stallone on steroids kinda voice. The kind that made you feel like you were 13, and your hormones are constantly in OD when you hear his voice. Looks like you already know where this is going because soon, we were having phone sex. This in all honesty did nothing for me, but I enjoyed the power I felt during these calls, imagining I was with Doyin. Doyin would come home occasionally, and although the sex was good as ever, I still felt I needed some emotional availability which he lacked. For some reason, we didn't have much to say to each other except fuck each other's brains out. Anyways, Mr. Cool comes over from Cali for a visit. One thing leads to the other, and I end up having sex with him (Hey, I did tell you to pass your judgments, right) It sucked major balls. He was pathetic. You could literarily count the number of thrusts before he started convulsing in ecstasy. Bastard! I grind, roll, twist, slam, remove, all for this bastard to even last a freaking 2 minutes more but nope! he wasn't having it. All he wanted to do was bust a nut. Oloshi! On the good part though, I did get myself some perks, courtesy of him(Prada shades, Ferragamo shoes etc). I guess he realized he sucked, and was compensating.

Anyways, last April, I was planning a party for myself. I was turning quarter of a century, and he was visiting from Cali, spending a whole week with me, so I was mad excited. I was in the Bathroom applying my make up for an evening out, after a very HOT session of love making I might add, when Doyin yanked the door open and almost ripped it off the hinges NEFERTITI, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS…?!

I realise that this sounds rushed, but I'm mad as hell and need to vent. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am weak from typing and will continue this in a few days.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Nefie, I dont know what to say to you o. Errr you tried sha. I am not judging O....Shit happens. But errr why are you angry...shebi you did the same? errr no judgements just clarification love bug. Do come back soon and finish the story.

Tigeress said...

So is this why you and Doyin broke up? I guess u just have to face the music- plus by the looks of it- even if it didnt happen- he wld have still hooked up with this MD babe. Asper Mr.Cool sucking in bed- mehn dats a major something. Na voice we wan chop?!!!

anyway, as Temite said- abeg finish ur story.

Rebirth said...

u stopped>??????????????? y Nefi, why???????
hey, u simply did what doyin was doing.... but then again, people r harder on women cuz we r not meant to stray... not saying more till u finish so come back asap

NaijaScorpio said...

Why did u leave us hanging like this?!

bumight said...

oh-oh! ...always keeping us hanging as usual.

Kookie said...

Ah payback's a bitch Doyin..... but will reserve further judgment till you have finished but am still gonna be on your side even if you played out the nucca!

LusciousRon said...

I am not going to judge. What is good for the geese is also good for the gander.

Take it EZ. Awaiting the continuation anxiously.

Anonymous said...

first time here, too bad i came in when u r in a ...snit?!
wont judge too, at least until u finish the story like right now?!!!!!!!

think am hooked already!

Anonymous said...

sorry, sorry, sorry, not my first time, cant explain, think "the other one" took over momentarily.

aloted said...

eyah take it easy.

and pls come and finish this story...esp what exactly is making u angry
take care

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm...
No comment...
Well, hapi-nu-yr

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

I have one question
if Mr Cool sucked in bed
why oh why
was he invited for a week long sleepover lol
You sure can tell a story sweets
i was hooked from the first word
will be stalking this blog for an update

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

You sure know how to tell a story! Can't wait for you to continue...

achoiceofweapons said...

What's Oloshi?
He didn't hurt you did he?
Mista Jaycee

CaramelD said...

Wow and I thought I had issues! Deep breathing and come and finish your story.

ShonaVixen said...

no judgement from this girl!!! Just why leave us hanging gurl???...typical!!!Come back ASAP!!

Geebee said...

Wao, you really should be mad as hell. Imagine been caught cheating by your man. On the other hand though, two wrongs sure make it damn right like you said but I really wonder if that theory applies to men and women in our society these days. The man is naturally free to indulge but there are limits for the woman. Pity pity. Anyway, so what did you do or is it what are you gonna do about this?

~Sirius~ said...

Hey! my comment got eaten up!!!

Nefi....you did what you did.
Be easy....and before you kill someone, please finish your story- you never know, I could help you with the killing :-)

LovePaprika said...

what did DOYIN SEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHHH COME BACK NEPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I'LL CRY OH!!!!!
omg bad babe - I LIKE!!!!!!!! cos YOUs a big babe!!! teww mad mehn! omo Y IS IT THAT SOME GUYS U LIKE 4CKIN SUCK IN BED! damn!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, who shall be the judge?

Jay said...

wow..you do sound pissed,please take it easy

Kookie said...

Ms Nefie...hope you ok babe xxxx

'sola said...

Ok,it's my first time here but i'm still blunt. Here goes. He cheated on you, you did too, why are you so angry with him. Not judging or being snide, but no matter how open a relationship is, the female always ends up feeling used at the termination. we should all ask why?

Afrobabe said...

ok basically so far, he cheated, u cheated...sounds like check mate to me...so why are u venting...off to the newer post to get my answers...

dont u just hate it when u have good phone sex then the guy sucks big time in life....

Buttercup said...

Um..ok..off to read part 2

Buttercup said...

Um..ok..off to read part 2