Hi everyone, happy new year. I hope y'all are doing fabulous. Thank you to everyone who checked up on me during the holidays. I don't know anyone of you, but I'm grateful for having met you all on here. Life for me lately has been kinda ruff. Work, Work and more work. I can't believe I don't get the chance to visit my favorite blogs anymore, but God pass awon aye sha. I wanted to take a few lines to talk about some defining moments in my life. The moments that have shaped me into the woman I am today.
On Farting:
Story story(Do I hear a ... story) Once upon a time,...time time... there lived this girl called Nefertiti. See Nefertiti was painfully shy as a young'n. So one day, after eating vast amounts of kuli kuli and epa, a tornado began to brew in her stomach region. When she thought no one was looking, she let a silent bomb rip. Now we all know how evil primary school kids are. My seatmate, who also happened to be one of my Best friends then, (Let's call her U. Truly, her name starts with U, but for the life of me, I can't recall her name)was the loudest of the bunch. Whenever anyone farts, U is usually the High barrister yansh smeller. She singles someone out, and that person is the criminal as far as the whole school is concerned. Anyways, U noticed that this smell was 'conker' than the average, so she decides to investigate. At this point my heart is going 500 beats per minute and I am praying fervently that I won't be one of the few people whose bum will be smelled (Hey, she wasn't called the high chief for nothing.. eugh, I know)Inside, I'm dying. I feel almost physically sick. U begins to scream, saying she knows that it's one of three people of which I'm the least expected suspect. The two other kids swear it's not them, but as I usually don't say much, and so I have more 'supporters' than the other 2 kids do.
U then decides to smell every one's bum. When it's my turn, I refuse to get up from my seat. She continues taunting me, saying if I knew it wasn't me, then I should swear on the bible. Being the little punk that I am, I say it's against God's word. lol. I can even remember the exact words. "The bible says we should not call God's name in vain". I try to ignore U, but she grabs my pencil and starts throwing it around the class. I somehow forget that I am not getting up, and lunge for my pencil- Chaos! U begins to yell "HUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMM"! at the top of her lungs and instantly composes the lyrics to a song. I remember that song of course, and no, I am not gonna sing it for you, AMEBO...lol Someone might know the song and put 2 and 2 together.
Anyway, U and her boyfriend connive to pin 'Messy Messy girl' to the back of my uniform. I didn't notice this till I got home. All I know was I didn't have any friends for the rest of the school year, no one talked to me on the school bus home, and I really hated U. I remember making paper dolls of her and sticking pins into it's butt, imagining with all my will power that I was causing U pain.
Because of this experience, I never fart in public. I will always excuse myself to go to the bathroom to fart, which some of my friends consider weird. I can never understand how some people feel free to just let it rip freely like that. This experience is just one of my defining moments in life. I will be posting some of my other defining moments at least once a month.
Once again, Happy New Year to you all. What are some of your defining moments?
6 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Alive
6 years ago

20 comments:
Happy new year darling! Well take it easy sha...you know all work and no play...sha makes Nefie a very dull gurl. POOR liitle Nefie. I feel so sad for her. Anyways me sef I try not to fart in public o. I know a couple who have farting competitions whenever they go on road trips. They roll up the window and then both of them fart and the loser is the one who puts down the window first and they just got married this summer. Defining moment - I am thinking about it right now and I will get back to you on that.
Awww dear work is always a killer but have some play time at least...lol @ the fart story although I'm sure at the time you were not impressed.
I have a friend who farts freely and says its a sign of how comfortable she is with at the time...lol
what a great story!
lol. ok it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you shoulda stood up immediately you did it so that the smell woulda dissipated before she got to yansh sniffing!
hehehehehehehe!!
Talk about something from the past being branded in the memory..... Looks like u turned out alright inspite of the tag... But kuli-kuli and ekpa ---- that's a known "fartogenic" substance!!!
LOL!!!
Messy Messy!
I can't imagine how humilated you must have felt- U truly was quite smart, made you jump for your pencil......
We all have defining moments, some so embrassing we never want to remember.
I hope work is slowing down sweetie.
Oh boy that is a kicker. You turned out alright. Kids can be very cruel.
lol @ the fart story...and Temite's couple...wth!!!I have a friend who will fart at the end of a voice message...so not funny!!!
kai...thats bullying on another level.
happy new year!
Happy new year...missed u girl! dont work too hard ok? defining moment, im embarrassed.... once farted during sex... bad food i blame it on, but im glad we got a laugh out of it.....
Wow
ahnahn what kinda evil genius was that U sef??? dang, i can just imagine the humiliation!!
i used to find it really difficult to fart in front of my siblings(i still do), talk less of doing it in public!
hmm defining moment..cant think of any right now o..
all the best with work sweetie, take it easy o!
Hahahahahahahaha
Why 'U' go do that kin thing na??? LOL. I can just imagine! I bet you wouldn't pay her a million bucks to sniff someone's butt today.
Hahahaha. Guess the experience really jacked up your psychology. Hehehe.
lol U scarred you for life
i think its rude to fart in public
so usually go to the toilet
happy nu year too. i know a family who do farting competitions. 3 boys. tres disgusting but to them its fun
Happy new year, Messy messy girl! Lol
someone once told me: its bad manners to fart in public, and its also bad manners to show u have perceived the smell!"
great excuse either way if u ask me!
@ Temite : Farting competition ke? I guess they deserve each other lol
@ K: Impressed? Girl I hated myself then. LOL @ ur friend. Comfortable sha?
@ geisha.song: I was too scared to take such a risk with U so close. She'd have smelt it. They didn't call her High chief for nothing.
@ Danny Bagucci: Sure did, thanks for the vote of confidence ;-) Fartogenic, I love that word.
@ ~Sirius~: Sirius, sirius, warn urself o. Don't make me find that ur nickname for u nau o
@ LusciousRon: Thanks for the vote of confidence. They sure can.
@ ShonaVixen : @ temite's couple, I know, right. Girl, I'd dedicate a few minutes on my recorded VM prompt for that friend, asking her not to bother. like WTH?!
@ aloted : Sure is, Happy nu year to u too!
@ Funms-the rebirth: Missed u too, babes. LOL @ ur sexperience. Try drooling while u r on top...LMAO. Not telling u who.
@ Itsme!: Nice to 'meet' u too
@ Buttercup : Thank u, mami! Evil genius is an understatement o. The girl na winsh
@ Vera Ezimora: No shyt. The chic is the devil incarnate. I hated her with every ounce of my being. I wonder where she is now.
@ Miss Definitely Maybe : She sure did. Yeah, I consider it very rude to fart in the presence of another human being
@ Jaguda: which kain yama yama fun be that? Euuugh!
@ bumight : Warn urself o, bumight. Don't let me research ur nickname in HS o, I have my ways ;-) Bad manners to show it ke? What if the smell is very conc? Do u just keep a str8 face? Heck no! That person has not smelled awon correct ni o.
buhahaha
I gats to know this song o
I remember in pry school, the idea was that whomever smelt the fart first and went "hmmmmmmmm" was the culprit
Then it became whomeva smelt it last
But I dont think we had an official yansh sniffer
lol
Farting is one natural phenomenon I wish God never created. I still fart in public but I hardly ever get caught. I got caught once though one day when it came out unexpectedly loud but thank God everyone around simply chose to behave as if nothing had happened. I was sooooo glad. In fact, I just farted right now but no one seemed to notice. Weird, right?
Happy New Year Dear. I have been meaning to tell you that I like the comments you leave on my blog and you sound like someone I would like to meet.
Take care and all the best...
Post a Comment