Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Journal of an angry woman: 12 things I hate about you, in no particular order.

1. You don't put down the toilet seat. It takes a fracking nano-second of your life. How hard can that be?!

2. You don't pay me enough compliments. I spent a lot of money on this do. Show some appreciation, moron!

3. You are never in the mood to talk, but here comes the superbowl and your vocabulary exponentially increases. Like WTFrack?!

4. You let your ego get in the way of your common sense. There's a reason why some say it's not so common.

5. You are so damn hard-headed, and when it back fires, I have to have your back.

6. Your blood flow is one directional. Either thinking with the dang-a-lang, or the noggin which is filled with Bullshit like sports and politics.

7. You don't listen to my type of music, but here comes the Jiggaman, and u wax all lyrical.

8. You think everytime you get a 'woody', I'm automatically so eager to jump your bones. Nucca, lay off that XXX porn. You know what they say about boys who touch their peepee don't ya?

9. You don't wash your hands as often as needed. Are you like allergic to some soap and water, dammit?!

10. You believe I'm required to show you some respect even when you act like you're 4. I hate that shit!

11.You keep doing shit I hate, and when I want to discuss them, I'm labeled quarrelsome or naggy. Well stop doing dumb shit, ya big dummy!

12. Most of all, I hate you because despite the 11 things above, like a river runs right back to the ocean, I can't seem to stop loving you. ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!



This was written a while back. Feel free to tag on your reasons for hating the men folk!

BIG UPS TO KOOKS FOR SHAKING ME OUT OF HIBERNATION.

39 comments:

bumight said...

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

ShonaVixen said...

2nd!!!!!Bumight how did u get here first??
Such a contrast to YOU...lol...but I guess those annoying lil quips are things that we actually miss when they're not around..ok I don't miss the toilet seat being up!!

Anonymous said...

Easy on the dudes.....Maybe some "proactive engagement" on your expectations might actually help the dude perform...lol....

bumight said...

Funny thing is, I cant seem to come up with anything to add to the list...lol

sorry shona! *wink*

Nefertiti said...

Bumight: lo ka'we e! lol@ not being able to add anything else. You must be in love sha... lol

Shona: Don't mind that Bumight of a gyal o! U don't miss that? lol

DB: What is the dude? 4? I am dedicating that line to u, DB...lol I still luff u tho. Somehow, I feel like u are the annoying lil bother I never had.
:-)

NaijaScorpio said...

@ number 10. That respect thing gets me madddddddddddd............

I always say my brother will make a great boyfriend/husband. We have trained him to put down the toilet seat. We are working on my nephew right now. They are the minority in the family so they have to conform. My brother hasn't made that mistake in 4 - 5yrs. I doubt he even bothers putting the seat up anymore.

'sola said...

What is it with men and 'that' toilet seat? But Nefie, Why are we blowing hot and cold na? Me thinks it must be love.

Nefertiti said...

Sting, you gorrit! Pls does ur broda have a GF? I know about peepu that are searching o. How old is he?

'sola, afi se ni. No be dem fault! I wrote this a while back. While most of them apply to me, not all do. Does love make peepu blow hot and cold?

Anonymous said...

@'Big Sister Neffie' -- Maybe when the dude was 4, these things were not properly inculcated into his "thick" skull...

Maybe the Sting way is the way to go.... Catch them young and straigthen 'em up...lol......

Signed - 'Anonying lil bro' DB (with a massive goatee)

Rebirth said...

what is it with men and this so called ego of theirs??????

bumight said...

@nefie: I am reading my book ("book" is on laptop), that's why I'm first!

as for love, leave story for tortoise...

Kookie said...

Sheh I should be first broody hell!!


Awww 12.... you know a man you love can do a hundred things wrong but the one thing he does right always wipes away the wrong!

Anonymous said...

errrr. damn men. Can you believe I just got home since fracking 8am in the morning. all these god damn professor, I swear if I have to hear any nonsence about debt forgiveness and the financial market and the balance of payment account, I will SCREAM. and its only the second day of the new semester. Anyhoos, let see, I love men but I hate that not calling thing. You know I like it, its like you are stroking my neck for far away so why the hell wont you just pick up your goddamn phone. It's so fracking annoying men. and yes it is worth ending a relationship over you idiotic piece of human excrement. NONSENSE!

Anonymous said...

sorrry nefie, I didnt know I was that angry men. i guess I am not over it.

~Sirius~ said...

I really hate that Ego move the pull..........I mean, Is it really necessary?

Adesomething said...

Its funny cuz i just posted something similar on my blog(It's new)..

Its annoying sometimes when guys don't pay attention to you once they are watching their football/basketball game.. or playing their stupid lil video/computer games...Its like everything you tell them at that point goes in one ear...come out the other ear..they would pretend like they are listening to you ..but they really aren't..
I hate it when they make u watch basketball/ football games with them....but they wouldn't watch Tyra/ANTM or Oprah's show with you.....

LusciousRon said...

That about says it all. I especially like the 12th one. We still love them inspite of everything!

See Danny coming to the rescue of his fellow species.

Writefreak said...

Lol!

Well i hate it when they don't lift the toilet seat too...

Anonymous said...

I hate it when they know they are wrong but just never admit their faults. Most men I've met do this, guess it has to do with the ego thingy. Now that to me is extremely annoying.
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Tigeress said...

yeh they sure do sound annoying.

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL!

Babe, I cannot even start laughing. eyaa ndo. Hahahahahahaha. I'm not laughing @ you oooo. I miss having a relationship; but I don't miss the wahala.

*Vera laughes @ Neffie & prances away*

Anonymous said...

I will try to change but, what matters most is the no.12

In my head and around me said...

I have never really lived with a man but have never really understood the thing about the toilet seat.

If it takes a nanosecond to put it up, it should take nanosecond to put it back, so if I don't see why girls just don't do it and let it be. I mean, the guy has to put it up everytime he wants to go, doesn't he? Again, I don't really understand this. Maybe I should just ask for an explanation. it's like being mad at someone for not starting at the bottom of the tube of toothpaste and moving up in an orderly fashion. If he does it and it drives you crazy, what about buying 2 tubes?

I did something like this 2 weeks ago. Just general and non-specific.

Geebee said...

Nice one. I like the last point best though . . . the impossibility to stop loving the one you love despite all his innumerable flaws. That’s what love should be- unconditional. Now here you go with 12 things. I could give you 50 things I hate about some of the womenfolk I’ve had to relate with. The one problem (No. 50) is that they are a necessary evil you can’t do without. Now e be like say I don find wahala o. I’m out before someone gets me.

.. said...

I'm so hungry,i'd be back shortly!!
mwah!!lol

Buttercup said...

lol! i cant think of anything to add either..maybe cos im still very much in the dreamy-eyed phase..hehe!

Afrobabe said...

I hate you for telling me you would call me this evening....you never told me this evening meant 2 days later...

Flourishing Florida said...

ehh? what do they say about dudes who touch their pee-pees? lol

i hate dat wen am pissed off & i want to complain 2 u, u label me a nag

flabby said...

hahahahahahaha..is it worrying that i find this funny??
xx

~Sirius~ said...

You Ok?

Buttercup said...

nefertitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

LovePaprika said...

lol@ afro babe!! i know right! guys and communication =0!!!!!!!! lol... nefie i like very much :) but that love tins gosh!love sucks sha

Kookie said...

Nefie, tell a sister whats wrong? what big trouble or fires are you seeing that side. Jokes aside I am getting worried about you...but don't worry I'm praying for your ass still

mwah mwah xxx

Apinke said...

Girl, u must be living in my head!

might add the "sorry i was so busy i couldnt call and when i got home i was just too tired and slept off" phrase. i HATE HATE HATE HATE it when they come up with that which makes ur No. 12 fact so true and frigging annoying!

does it require so much energy and time to pick up ur fone and call "the woman u love"?

and i hate it when they hit the insensitive mode switch. u have annoyed me and u know it and u wanna pretend like nothing happened. then i want to talk about it and i become Miss. Nag!

olusimeon said...

hi..how did you you come about ur name..its nice

.. said...

I've had moi-moi and suya,and i'm stuffed.lol
Ha!Lmao.
Can't think of anything to add though,except you make me love you more,which has already been said.lol

doll (retired blogger) said...

I hate the fact that you dont get to menstrate monthly
i hate the fact that you dont get pregnant ever
I hate the fact that i have to be summissive to you

Chookz said...

you hate the thins he does not the person

Unknown said...

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggh..Almost all of them are ego crazy.
I love the d 12th point too..Cos we can never do without them.

Ah men. I hate when they dont listen to you and they always wanna be heard.

@ Omotee...Most men re like that,when you complain, then u re nagging.

Nice one Nefertiti,very funny..My first time here..but will be back.