I'm wondering why Temite (who's decided to return, no surprise there) didn't get the memo. Nefertiti is allergic to Memes. Temite, (and ALL WOULD BE TAGGERS) I have a new aladura that I will be visiting in the event that you tag me o! Aboro la n so fun omo'luabi! (A word is enuff for the wise)
*Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
*They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
*You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Dont google ur answers.
*Make it as interesting and fun as you can.
1. What is your name: Nefertiti
2. A four Letter Word: Nope
3. A boy's Name: Niyi
4. A girl's Name: Nneoma
5. An occupation: Neuro-surgeon
6. A color: Neon
7. Something you'll wear: Nothing
9. A food: Nando chicken (I still have no idea what that means. SHONA!!!!!!!!)
10. Something found in the bathroom: New soap... lol Sorry no imagination
11. A place: Nevada
12. A reason for being late: No damn reason
13. Something you'd shout: NUCCCCA!
14. A movie title: Notebook (musta seen this about 50 times)
15. Something you drink: Nuvo
16. A musical group: Ermmm... wow.. ok that's hard. Any suggestions?
17. An animal: Nocturnal animals.. lol
18. A street name: Nalley Dr. ;)
19. A type of car: Neo
20. The title of a song: Noone by Alicia keys (Not a big fan of that particular song)
I'm supposed to tag 20 people: Sorry, No dice.
6 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Alive
6 years ago

23 comments:
Yay! i'm first! Now i'm being silly at my old age..lol
Anyway you don't know Nando's chicken? You're missing my friend! lol
Good attempt! Can't think of a musical group with N
and oh what's with all the tagging? Geebee tagged me AGAIN but i have politely declined, thankfully i did the tag before!
dang. almost 1st. 2nd sha...i'll manage
very wise for not rolling the dice.
Good job tho.
Musical group- new day. I guess. You're not alone o! I'm not a fan of meme's myself. I have been tagged by 3 people and I procastinate on it. Its always going to be on my next post. lol
lol.... sorry o.... nando's chicken, the food or the sex position????????
lol @ funms...mind in the gutter...
lol @ Queen N refusing to tag people... ur my hero! Maybe if you could find a blog sticker that says : "meme free zone...tag and you shall be blocked"..lol...jokes to all lovers of memes but u guys gotta admit tagging needs to chill for a bit...let us miss it!
HA!
U like it joooo! Dont lie. U love been tagged. U fantasize about it. U dream about it. Like oh gosh I wish Temite would Tag me today. dont lie jooo.
and u totally MISSED me. dont play jooo.
XOXO
LMAO @ Nocturnal Animel.hehehehehehe
lol @ New Soap and Nando's Chicken! I'm dying inside..hahaha
x!
New editon (musical group)..
good job
Someone beat me to it. Was gonna suggest new edition.
It wasnt so bad afterall...
How now?
LOL, you can also find Nair in the baffroom.
These Jand peeps no dey let person hear word about this Nandos, I need to chekirrout when I enter that side.
musical group-neptune. memes are fun, i think. u didnt do badly.
lol..
musical group - N'Sync
Babe im right with you...I don't do memes. Thanks for not tagging anyone! What is "nuvo"? I'm not a big fan on Alicia Key's "No One" either....How art thou btw?
good to know! - and thanks for supporting the sisters
16. A musical group: Ermmm... wow.. ok that's hard. Any suggestions? How about 'New Edition'.
Quick question: Do you read and leave comments on Economist?
by the way; nice blog. :)
LOL!
And you gave in, I am so not answering anymore Meme's too.......God help me
ahn ahn...musical group- n'sync.
then newsboys, they r gospel
hey...
(does dt count as a comment?) lol!
ps...newsboys? awesome!
No she didn't get the memo. How have you been?
is it me you're asking about Nandos chicken???as Funms said the Nando's chicken or the position??
I love the "no one" by Alicia, r u kidding me, lol. I think its a great song.
New soap found in b-room, dat is so hilarious, cant stop laughing. Great job though.
Post a Comment