Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP- 1

I couldn't help myself, I found myself on the parkway again, creeping, on my way to his place. All of my good sense told me to turn back. You've got a good man... Why do you want to risk what you have for an unknown? What would happen to your rep? ah... u know this DMV is a small place... what if you meet him in church while you are of course doing your best to look 'spiro'... God forbid, I thought. I must have been speeding too because I pulled up to his house on Overly street in 15minutes flat. My legs carried me out of the car, and against my better judgement, I found myself pressing the doorbell. When I didn't get an immediate response, I thought, ok OJ, this is God telling you to bail. Jump back into your whip now before...

"Heeeyyyy! How are you doing, love" He says, with this big boyish grin. He was all 6ft 2inches of dark chocolate goodness. Yummy and dark, just like I liked them.
"I'm okay. I say, giving him a hug. I hope they don't tow here o, I parked in front of somebody else's house." I said, doing my best to look aloof. I was salivating the moment I laid eyes on his foin ass.
"No, no they don't, and if they did, would it be so bad to spend the night?"
"Ermm, I don't know about that...."
I don't know why the hell I said that. I had every intention of following through with every imagination and fantasy I had been having since last thursday. He ignored that comment, asking me if I wanted anything. I saw some fruits on his kitchen island, so I went for that instead.

"Dont' tell me you are one of those health nuts, who only eat carrots at restaurants"
" I'm just watching my weight. Do you feel like I should be eating stuff as plump as I am? no scratch that. I would actually have to loose a few pounds to be considered plump" I said.

He went on to talk about how that was Hollywood's way of making women feel less of themselves and how he had a surprise for me later. He was saying as far as far as he was concerned, he found my curves really...

I had zoned out, or shall I say zoned in on this brother's mouth, and I was imagining this sexy-as hell mouth in all kinds of places... and his hands, my goodness, he had the most amazing hands. Did the size of his hands translate to the size of his .... *cough cough cough* I start to choke on the apple.

"you alright love?"
"ermm can you stop calling me that?" I said. A little harsher than was necessary. lol. Now this guy was bound to think i was some kind of psycho given the abruptness with which i left the last time.
'sorry' I said simply

"No, no need be sorry" He said, leaning forward and placing his lips on my brow, then feathering them to my temple and cheeks, and then my neck... Kai! this guy wan finish me o... why my neck nau? You wan kill person?

"You look so beautiful, you could make a man go mad"

'hmmm lines ain't gonna get you anywhere Lanre". 'Heard it all before", I sang a line from the Sunshine Anderson song.

" I'm not selling you lines, jaja, I'm dead ass. Ever since I saw you in that dress, I've been thinking about taking your clothes off".
shit! My thoughts exactly, I was just bidding my time. But given the way this guy was going about it, I was fixing to help him out. He was too slow for me.

"Yeah"? I said instead.
"uh-huh, that dress was something else".
"Well, my friends helped me pick it out". I said, again, for the lack of something better to say.

Something better like TAKE THE DAMN CLOTHES OFF... but he knew what he was doing. Like a hawk, he was stalking his prey, taking his time

"Your friends are to be complimented for their excellent fashion sense" He said, nibbling on my ear.

I had fantasized about this moment all the way back in high school. Only, in my fantasies, we were on some island far far away, and we were looking longingly into each other's eyes. Oh the innocence... but I digress
His hands moved my waist to the underside of my breasts. When his fingers circled my nipples, I thought I would surely burst into flames... that did it for me. He had just unleashed Ms. Jaja, the raging storm. I grabbed at his shirt, trying desperately not to rip his buttons, but they came flying off nonetheless. I felt like I knew my way around the house, and continued to tug at his belt while backing up to the bedroom area. He backed me up against the wall instead. I shuddered when the force of his breath grazed my nipples. They ached for his mouth, and they weren't disappointed. He bent and enclosed one nipple with his lips through my thin silk shirt. This man wan kill me o! Oya remove those pants before I rip them off you now now.

"Are you gonna take those pants off, or do I have to rip them off you?" I asked, breathlessly
"Again, he gave me that little boy grin. "I sure can OJ....
"Miss Jaja, if you're nasty" I said, cutting him off
"At your service Ms Jaja"
He unveiled himself like he was giving me a gift. I just loved an African man any day. They never disappoint. The "koko' seemed to grow by the minute though... A little warning sounded off in my brain, but kia kia, I put it under check. In retrospect, I can't even remember what the warning was gan. Abeg, sista gurl gotta get laid properly from time to time.

"One of us is still wearing way too many clothes"

"I...um...guess that would be me?"

TBC

"Meeting Ms. Jaja" is coming soon. You will get to hear Lanre's side of the story, as well as how the name 'Jaja' came about.

11 comments:

bumight said...

ok, this is getting kinda steamy...and drawn out! my patience is wearing thin!!

Anonymous said...

You tell a good tale.. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Rayo said...

hmmmmmmnnnnn, d suspense is killing nd my imagination is running wild. nice one, hope the next part comes soon.

Anonymous said...

Nefertiti - you are something else o. Ahn ahn - this had my all hot and bothered. especially since I am so not doing anything remotely close to what shes doing. Arghhhhh! Please finish the story, I am waiting impatiently.

Vera Ezimora said...

Lanre get sweet mouth ooo! Okay, where is the resta the story, gal???

Nefertiti said...

@Bumight- ahn ahn... shill out na. I will get there... eventually. lol

@ Anon- Thoinks a bunsh.

@Rayo- Let your imagination run, babes. Free your mind!

@temite- You no drink col ice warra so?lol. eventually.

@Vera- Lanre na fine boy o, free am abeg ;-)He's not done with OJ yet.

Anonymous said...

I aint mad at OJ at all... I want to be her when I grow up..... and Lanre sound possitively yummmy... that one guy you've been with that isnt good for you but feels so damn good...
Nerfi, u must part 2 this one o

kay-shawn said...

Hiya! My first time here.

Buttercup said...

hmmmmmm..

u certainly know how to build a sister's anticipation!

oya hurry up oooo!

lookin forward to "Meeting Ms. Jaja"

Kookie said...

You girl are like my new favourite naughty pleasure what!!!!!!!!!!!! bring on Ms Jaja up in here!

Anonymous said...

Omo make you no stop ooo!! Keep am up