Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No bama, no...

This is dedicated to u, and u and u.....

ladies....
- Please buy your size when you go to the store. Let's start with the underwear... why do u buy your bra a size smaller? Is it cos you think your tatas might somehow reduce in size? Then you wear your shirts and your breast splits into 4 disgusting lumps... No, bama, no

- When you buy shirts or dresses, please don't go shopping at baby depot when you know ur ass looks like moniqe... that's just wrong... No bama, no

- Invest in some human hair. I'm sick of seeing ladies in extensions so fake, it looks like they just skinned a he-goat. You think you are fly?... No bama, no

- Invest in a spa to get a decent wax for ur eyebrows. (now this falls into 2 categories )DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT scrape ur brows with the beauty supply instruments, or think you look fly when you then draw a line with pink, red or even black eyepencil *rolls eyes* No bama, no

- Do not go adding blonde/red extensions to your black roots... there's a reason why they are called extensions. You know u r wrong for having a blonde bun on your jet black hair.... No bama, no

- Keep urself well groomed down there. This does not include looking like a skinned chicken either. There's a reason why that guy ain't going down on you when your veejay looks like puke... Ermm no, bama... hell nah

- Please do not go sporting a 2piece at the water park, thinking u're gonna dive into the pool. what are you tryna do? Empty the pool? No bama, No

- A simple strip of listerine goes a long way. Do not roll up on a sister with your garlic breath... u wan blind person? No bama, no

- Invest in some deodorant... notice i said deodorant not perfume... for the sake of other bystanders... this, in my opinion should be a law. There must be a task force to ensure this. Having a wet patch in ur underarm area on your black shirt is hideous. No bama, no.

- No weird looking contact lense... makes you look like a fucked up catwoman... No bama, no

- No black lip liners...christ I swear i'm gonna sparse out if I see this one more time this year.... NO BAMA.....Hell nah

- Use foundation your color, not one shade lighter. There are experts that are ever willing to help you figure this out... No bama, no

- Limit the number of trends you wear to an event. I know you have it. save it for the next event so that i can have something to stare at when you next have your personal freak show... Heck yeah here. I love this kind of entertainment.

Guys...
- Why do pay you hard earned dollars to come to the club and post up on the wall like a fucking predator? come on show me ur swagger... *Loooooser.... No, bama no

- Beer breath when you are tryna spit game is a no no. Keep a pack of mints handy (not the strong kind that can melt my eyeballs out my forehead) Bamaaa!

- Don't be tryna bust a nut when we are dancing in the club. You get desperate and keep a tight grip on my hips, tryna position my ass. I just wanna dance, without u imposing on my personal space... No bama, no

- I know you are feeling the song, but getting low with your buddy is a no no... hell nah, bama

- When you have a hard on, I know. There's no need to ram it against my ass especially when ur punk ass ain't packing *wink

- I know you think you have the baddest pipe laying skills out there... this shit is hilarious too. nah buddy, your boy can lay it better than u (best believe it) I'm staying in this relationship because I care about ur punk ass. Why do you now lie to ur boys about breaking my back with your "anaconda"? Nah bama, no...

- Why do u catch an attitude when you try to talk to me and I don't respond? Maybe I just ain't feeling you that much. Get the hint, Take a hike. Do not start sparsing out and acting like a lunatic... No bama, no

- It's not okay to look like you just came out of the gym in the club, and tryna rub on sistah too? Hell to the nah, bama

- It's not OK for you to stink. mouth, armpit... nope bama, no

- Your dark shades at night make you look scary... and you thought you were a super star... No Bama, no

- You look retarded in your white suit on a club night. Ur punk ass ain't getting married... no bama...


ahhhhhhhh.... there's some release therapy, now off to bed

11 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

NO BAMA? LOL!!!!

scraping eye brows? lol!!!!

have I been here before? Great post.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! Hilarious! Men I feel you sister. Welcome o!

Bibi said...

Word! Telling it to us like that! You had me in stiches, Welcome!

Anonymous said...

No bama no was on point...I haven't laughed this hard in so long. Keep it up Nefertiti!!!

Nefertiti said...

@SS- Nope, you haven't but I stalk your blog on the regular and love it... Hope you don't mind.

@ Temite- You know I had to get those things off my chest.

@ Bibi- Glad I could provide some comic relief ;-)

@ Anon- You know you are thinking the same things... don't even lie..lol

bumight said...

LoL!
you couldn't have said it better!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

hahahaha... very funny.

Oyinkansola said...

Great BloG.
That was hilarious

Buttercup said...

LMAO!!!!!!!

some release therapy that was!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.....

flabby said...

LOOOL..lo-ving- the blog!