Sunday, October 26, 2008

MAINTENANCE TUNE UP-II

So I know you are probably thinking I was the one who spoke, right? Nuh-uh..nope, Not me. Matter of fact, I though it was me who spoke. I turn around to find one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She looked like a cross breed between Jennifer lopez, Beyonce, and Gabrielle Union. She had long dark hair, and a wonderful smile to go with it. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was shocked beyond belief, flabbergasted, nervous... okay okay you get the idea. I shot nervous glances between Lanre and this lady.

"I should probably introduce myself. My name is Laura, and I am 'Lanrie''s friend". She said.
My brain did not register her words. I was taken aback and intimidated by her beauty. She was saying something, but I really couldn't hear her. Lanre jumps in
"She must be very happy to see you. Jaja, meet Laura. Laura is our 'guest' for the night". Guest? Guest? e be like say dis bobo don crase, but I was not about to disgrace myself in front of Laura.
"Hi Laura, It's a pleasure to meet you" I knew where this was going, but I refused to make it easy for both of them. I was nervous, anxious, terrified, curious all at the same time. I was wondering how many emotions the human nervous system could handle all at once, when Laura said
"I think we better sit down and get to know each other first. Lanrie's told me so much about you. I hope we get to know each other better tonight over some drinks" She says. All the while smiling and checking my face for any give aways. I noticed I still had the first 2 buttons from my silk shirt unbuttoned, so I quickly adjusted myself to look a bit more... chaste. I laugh at the irony of that word in this situation, and in what I knew was going to be the outcome of this night. If I was scared, I wasn't letting on. I was trying to figure this chick out.
" Oh, that'd be great" I said.

Mr smooth talker had pulled up his boxers and moved over to the bar area to make us some drinks. When he didn't ask Laura what she wanted, I figured he must know her quite well, so he didn't need that information. We got to talking, and I found out that Laura wasn't some dumb ho. She had gone to Towson for undergrad, and then MIT for her masters. She currently worked for the National institute of health. She had met 'Lanrie' through a mutual friend, and now, she was hoping we could be friends. To make up for my nervousness, I had been sipping on the amaretto, way too fast. and because I hadn't eaten cos i was trying to miraculously acquire a six pack in a 4 hour span, the amaretto hit with a quickness. I must mention that I am a very happy and agreeable drunk.

Soon, I heard someone who sounded like myself chattering away. I soon divulged my government identity. My name is Ojuolape Titilayo Ajayi. Why I deemed it necessary to include my middle name, I'll never know. In retrospect, I probably felt like it made me sound important. Mumu like me…lol I went to Howard University in DC, and my masters at UMBC. I currently work as the assistant manager at the provident bank at the beltway plaza mall. I've been working there for about a year now. I hate my job, but it pays the bills. hahaha blazay blazay. Soon It was 1am, and we were all pretty messed up in the head. Laura was beginning to look like Beyonce (I have an awful crush on her. She's a chic like me, yes, I know. Jigga be damned. Bite me) Mr. smooth talker was beginning to look like Boris Kodjoe (Another foin ass brova. I'd take him even if he was crippled. But he's married. Yes, I know. Nicole Ari Parker be damned. Sue me)

I saw Laura begin to disrobe Slowly. Very slowly ... she was beginning to look like an angel. There seemed to be a bright light behind her, and a halo on her head. Lanre was 'nekked' once more. When he took his boxers off again, I do not know. I felt like I was floating on air, and the room was spinning in slow motion. I was in a fierce lip lock with Laura while Lanre was somewhere in the background, I saw his head go south of my body, which seemed to take forever. Whatever he was doing, it felt awfully good, but I'm not exactly sure what it was he was doing. It felt like heaven, only better. My conscience was long gone at this point.... Black out.

This was how I experienced my first girl on girl experience went. It was OK. I was not all together through most of it, but it felt good. It's never gonna happen again though. Too extreme for me. I'll stick with the dang a lang, Thank you very much.


NOTE: To my darling bumight and all my other 'impatient' readers (temite...lol).... sooner than you think, you'll learn why this Lanre is such an heeeeeedyot! ;-D I'm getting there. Please be patient.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerfi,
Girrrl... this one got me all hot and bothered... the nerve of you to just summarize the action tho.... dont you know some of us only have the guts to wonder about stuff like that...but I guess u let us just imagine...
anyhow.. good stuff, like I always say I like ur writing style... not just what u write but how u do...
keep on

bumight said...

wow, so this is still not the end? jeez! hurry up jo!


we have something in common though.

Anonymous said...

Ok! that was soooooo goood! Ummm please finish this story! I dont want to beg but I am on my knees! I am waiting!

Anonymous said...

fast forward!!!!!
:P

Nefertiti said...

@ Nyja beauty- lol.. freak. I need you to use your imagination here. Thanks for stopping by, and for the compliment.

@ Bumight- Nope, it's not.

We do? I wonder what that is. I feel like I know you, but then again, I stalk your blog so, that may be why I think so.

@ Temite- apparently, patience is not on of your virtues... lol.. Ok Ok. I'll fast forward. Jeez!

@Geisha.Song- wow! lol. you must be temite's twin. :-D

Rayo said...

whoooooosshhh

Buttercup said...

Um..whoa..

Rebirth said...

ive a lot to catch up on ur blog...... off to read

Uber Fabulous Nigerian Girl said...

loves your blog!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Damn!!Damn!!Damn!!This is what you call writing!! I say make I sit don, take one eye read and the other. Nope na lie. I take both eyes read..Omo e be like say make the story no finish.