I wanted to take sometime out to say thank you to you all for your comments on my last post. I have tried my best to respond to you directly if you have a google address. The "no-reply" comments though, I was unable to. I am doing great, and moving past this. I will not dwell on it, or continue to wallow in self pity. Nefertiti is back, ya'll! Oh BTW it's the Mr.'s birthday this weekend. Please give me some ideas. I am not a 'hopeless romantic' I am a straight up, no flowers, teddy bear or chocolate kinda girl. I do like some bubble bath and bubbly tho, a strictly indoorsy kinda girl. The Mr. is almost opposite. He likes the out doors. A vegas kinda guy. Oh I should mention he would like a TM Lewin shirt too, but has lately said for forget it. I am not into desgner labels. It's a gross waste of resources, but what do I know? I'm just a 800 pound gorilla :)
=======================================================
Lately, I've been spending a lot more time than I like thinking about different bloggers and what they look like physically or psychologically. This is based on a number of things, like the type of comments u leave on my post, on other people's post or my perception of you. I'm hoping this crazy phase will end with me writing this, but who am I kidding? I love to dream. Lol! If I have not mentioned your name,please do not be offended, it just means I haven't stalked you long enuff for you to be come a permanent feature in my overworked brain or I haven't stalked ur blog long enough... yes I was a lurker for a while. I will be arranging the names in aplhabetical order. If you are nothing like what I have described, please feel free to correct me or leave me to keep painting in my bubble lol. Crystal ball, crystal ball, Tell me what you see...
Afrobabe: Small in stature. Nicely shaped. Sometimes battles with being a good girl and being bad, but ultimtely decides that bad girls have all the fun :)
Bumight: Overachiever, slim about 5ft 6. Very smart.
Buttercup: Smallish, a real cutie and sweetheart. Has a difficult time letting go sometimes. Loves deeply.
Chari: I hear he's tall. A sweetheart. Might come off as cocky to the haters from time to time based on what he wears or says. Very romantic, has his head in the right place. Trying his best to be good.
Dabizniz: Dark-skinned. Morally sound/upright. Willing to go all out for someone he cares about. Is usually the 'bigger person' in most situations except when he feels you are taking him for granted.
DannyBagucci: Geek, geek geek! Very smart. In his early 30s. Tall, a cynic. Someone who reads between the lines. Down to earth.
Ellewoods: I don't know too much about her :)but the fact that she does have a nice sense of humor, and is eccentric in the things she likes.
Funms: Of slim build. Pretty. A sweetheart who cares much about other's opinion of her, but struggles with breaking free of that mold every now and then.
GGN (Good Girl Naija ie): Pretty and refreshing. Has a bright outlook on life, and is quick to see the good in people
Hermes: New on blogville, wondering what everyone here is about, but is now MIA, due to some e-misunderstandings with Miz-cynic :)
i: No known blogger with an "i" name.
Jide Salu: Quiet strenght.
Just Toluwa: Small in stature, but don't mistake her size for weakness. She has a sharp mind.
Kooks: Small breasts, Big butt :-D (No homo, I promise) Very strong willed. A confident woman.
LusciousRon: Family first. Is a sweet person, but sometimes taken for granted. Her sweetness is sometimes misunderstood for naivete, but don't get it twisted. She's bright.
MissLove: Somehow, I can't seem to match a physical description, but something tells me she is young, and very ambitious.
NDQ: Young and ambitious. strikes me as very pretty, but doesn't pay attention to her beauty.
OriginalMgbeke: Naijacentric. A no-holds-barred, straight-talking, no BS type of person
Padosh/phoenix: Enjoys being a bad girl. Fleetingly toys with the idea of settling down everynow and then, but quickly dismisses. She likes to play hardball, but guards her heart with a lock and key.
Q: No known blogger with a "q" name.
Rita: Quiet and graceful. Caring.
Roc-Naija: Very confident. A power dresser. A cunning bad boy who comes off as harmless at first. Quick to hit the road, if shit hits the fan.
Sirius: An enterprising young woman. Loves to look her best. Same as XSN in that she 'knows' a lot of people, but most people who think they know her, really don't.
Temite: A curvacious, pretty chic. Sometimes takes on big projects, or supposedly impossible tasks (to some) in an effort to prove a point to herself. Smart, tenacious.
Tigeress: Comes off as a tough cookie, but a big baby inside. Wants to be loved, but struggles with reaching out.
U: No known blogger with a "u" name.
Vera: Light skinned (based on the pictures i've seen *no need to freak out, Vera. MD is a small place ;-)) Stands at about 5.5 to about 5.6inches tall. Has a wonderful sense of humor. Will find humor in the serious matters of life, but not to be mistaken for unserious. She knows exactly where she's going, and will work hard to get there. Between 28 to 30 yrs of age.
Writefreak: A strong willed woman. Easily makes friends, and is not afraid to reach out. Sees the good in people for the most part.
XSN: Introverted extrovert like me. No need for the physical description. She has a picture of herself on her page. She has a lot of acquintances, but really few close friends. She hardly lets people inside of the walls she has built, but once inside, she takes those people very seriously.
Y: No known blogger with an "i" name.
Z: No known blogger with a "z" name.
6 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Alive
6 years ago

43 comments:
sitting on top...first!
Jeezos! u musto get winsh! becos I've not even loaded the page...christ!
everyone seems to be small in stature
overachiever ke? i dont know about that one. point of correction, I'm 5' 6-9/10"...but i like to claim 5'7", lol
Q- Qube
U- Unnaked Soul
Z-Zena, Zephi (now defunct)
I like ur description about most bloggers, Roc also strikes me as someone who'll bail when ish hits the fan! lol
sometimes i read pple's blogs and i place their ages, most times, im flat out wrong, as 90% of people are wrong about mine.
Dabizniz: lol. Don't they? Not everyone is though. Note, I didn't say Tigerres was smallish.She strikes me as about 5.7, btw the age of 28 to 32, and a US size 8 or more. :) and She isn't the only one that doesn't strike me as smallish :
Bumight: Keep claiming lol. I think I know you are less than 25, but you come off as being much older. I think I am right about ur height as well about 5.7 and the fact that u are slim (US 8 or less)
very good crystal ball may i say........right on the pretty bit.....lol...... im not going to correct u big sister....hehehehe....
lmao @ kooks' description
*scrolls down searching for his name*
*scrolls back up (it has to be there)*
*huffs and puffs and storms off*
hehe...interesting post
curvacious, pretty chic. Sometimes takes on big projects, or supposedly impossible tasks (to some) in an effort to prove a point to herself. Smart, tenacious
awww Neffielicious swexilicious sister. I am vewyyy curvacious and pretty jooo. What big projects and impossible tasks? hmmmmm I love it!
Well I think you are pretty and fantabulous. And a great wifey. Probably 28-30...me thinks.
I never guess age correctly. I always just assume people are around my age until I learn otherwise. Works for me tho.
Say HAPPY baffday to Mr. Neffie for me. From his Wonderfully tenecious sister in law.
:( I shld have been first- silly me was responding to cooments on my blog. let me go read.
Darling, got ur email... dont believe i've replied. Will do so when i get home. xxx
Funms...whatchu laughing for, you are the one who started this big bum thing. Ok I admit, I have a big one..its a family thing...and nope no small breasts here...(I'm a full handful...LMAO..TMI huh?). I'm a curvy kid, coke bottle shape apparently and I'm 5'5"....
As for everyone else they sound like I view them too so you must have great intuition. I think you are tall, slender and regal looking maybe its that Nefertiti pic mehn...thats how I picture you
Looks like you dont travel much on blogville
Na for dis ur crystal ball. Where did u buy make i go buy one. This way i can analyze all dese yeye boys. lol!
Stuggling to reach out? emmm.....expantiate pls. I find that rather interesting. So how do u think i look like? Shona and Scribbles knows so they can confirm whether u're right or wrong. lol
As for ur hubby's b.day. I love the theatre. Shame u're not based in London. Anyway, take him to a nice Thai restaurant, to the aquarium and if possible to the theatre to watch a play. U live in NYC? if so- braodway is a yes yes. If you live in a warmer state see if u can take him to dinner on a boat. Make sure it's restaurant that gets their waitresses to sing happy b.day to their costumers.
Meanwhile how come everybody dey fine and lepa? No one is fat or ugly. Maybe i shldnt purchase dis ur crystal ball gon sef. lol
lol! Just read ur comment Nef. I'm 5"6, and slim. I'm a US 4/6 but i feel big- i think it's becos i have broad sholders. But mirror tells me i dont need to lose weight. But i'm going on a diet jare. And i'm kinda dark- wish i cld get a tan. Black is burriful. I turn 30 in August. There's actually a picture of me in my oct08 blog titled Fraustrated!!!
I might as well give u my SSN n'it?!! lol
pls can i check somethings in that ur crystal ball..cause u got me good..
n some other bloggers that i know too
yes i have alot of acquintances...too many even..but few friends..
About the Mr's bday id like to suggest sumthing but nothing comes to mind..aint a romantic either but i like Tigeress' plan...sounds interesting..
So I'm definitely feeling the first two lines..
But the last line.. "aheem..!"
They don't call me Roc for nothin' all of a sudden..
Very intuitive post though!!
did i hear right.i chased someone off blogsville?wait o...wu be tht?neva even heard of her
ha....
sharp mind...def! and thnx.
small...nt really...exchange my body with kooks...lol!
nice post. The mind can be a wonderful place...
LOL... Not too bad Neffie --
I'm not too tall.. only a meagre 5-11..
Very smart? I wish my undergrad Professors tot so, I'd have landed the first as predicted!
Err... I'll save my comment on the age thing for April 29th.. All I'll say is I've lived in 4 decades, but am not 40. Was old enuf to watch Maradona score his famous hand-of-god goal plus my younger sister was born in the year of the Falkand war!
Riddles!!!
Young, ambitious, pretty-I'll take that description anyday!LOL.
I think you were right on the money with a lot of bloggers!
I definately had my TM Lewin phase. You couldn't tell me I wasn't the junk when I rocked the crisp shirts, with my cuff-links, skinny jeans and heels,LOL. But this is about your husband!!!
Hey if your looking for something mushy tushy romantic you could make him a coupon book...and each coupon could be something like a massage, a strip dance, his favorite meal etc...that he could "cash" from you @ different points of the day/month. There's always dinner@ an upscale place
...but when it comes down to it, most men want the same gift, just wrapped in different ways *wink
I'm sure you'll figure it out! Let us know how it goes!
And Bumight go and sitdown everybody on here knows your an overachiever.lol!
I think I am in the same predicament with you with regards Mr. so I'll wait for suggestions...
Hmmm...please can I have a copy of this your same crystal ball?
You did so well with this crystal ball, tell me are you a psychologist?
As for Rita: Quiet and graceful. Caring. On the quiet part, you got it a 110%. On the graceful and caring part, I can only claim it (until I hear from another source :-))
For some reason, Vera appears to me as a bit younger than u suggested, but I may be wrong. I dont have a crystal ball...
hen ehn magic of a crystal ball...
happy birthday to d mister...me i am not so good when it comes to gifts and wat to do..so i hope others can help...
N.B- good to know u r feeling better re your brother
wow...you got me...I am small or short...I like petite more...lol..
and sirius ALWAYS looks dressed up...on top of her game...
Come on Neffie...are you a spiritualist or what? You kinda have a clue...*sighs*..am i that open?
you are welcome. hope you are better now. Happy birthday to Mr. in advance. good luck with the gift ideas. lol hope you were close with the desciption of the bloggers
am hurting,i rushed down only to see no known blogger with "q" name.
happy baiday in adv
***Vera scratching her head***
I'm not freaking out sha that you have seen my picture. I'm aware that MD is a small place. I also know that I am not anonymous, but that's cool. I like your description of me sha....! But I cannot confirm or deny that your age range.
I'm glad u r better, Neffie..keep staying strong..the Lord is ur strength!
lol..u r really intuitive, arent u? thats me all right..I'm 5'4.5" to be exact..
u r right about Chari too..
happy birthday to the Mr! I guess u shud just do exactly what he wants with a lil bit of u added to the mix..
Nefie...no description of mi now, ki lo de. LOL!
Got your message on Sat. dear, I hope my dearest is feeling much better...much luv and kisses. Happy Birthday to Mr. Nefie 2, LOL!
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Lady, when you said you were intuitive, I was like hmmn, you would be with everything you have been through. You have proved it. I am tall and slim sha. Fam complains i am too skinny but i totally love my figure. I love Karen's figure in Dirty Sexy Money so I don't mind my 'skininess'
I am glad you are better. May everything work out for the best.
I would have said get him gifts for everyday in the week till the birthday. Do something seriously outdoors.
Happy Birthday to the MR. behind the great Queen.
Nefie, well i believe one day my name will come u under the crystal ball so i am patient.
For Mr's day,since he's really outgoing,be outgoing for that day too,you should take him out,dinner,clubbin, lovely presents and a night cap of makeing babies... have a blast
I'm glad you're better hun...Meanwhile I thought I was the only one who sat down and started imagining what the people on Blogger potentially look like...Good to know I'm not crazy :)
Kai, no Smaragd anywhere here babe.
well, that's cuz this is my first time here, so i see my name on the next installation... *wink*
lol @ SMF!
oh and everyone seems to be pretty!
happy birthday to ur man. read up on Confessions of a London Girl's last post for romantic ideas...
I want this crystal ball of yours....*enterprising- maybe in the way I talk and if it can be interpreted into being street smart 'yes' as for loving to look good 'hell YES! And I love the fact that I don't even have try hard at all. I tell you my looks open doors when they need to, and you definitely got the last part right.
I think hubby will be moved by the simple things in life. When he wakes up, have a note say you are at his service for the whole day. Slip in a note in his work bag/ laptop or wallet , listing 3/5/10 depending on your mood, the attributes you love about him. What ever he loves to relax/ unwind to, encourage a double dose.
Sirius: i'm loving this your tip! It's not my hubby's birthday but i try to make a lot of days special, so i will be borrowing it! lol
So just out of curiosity.. What did you end up doin for big bros?
Anything interesting? Wanna share?
How are you anyways? Hope you're good?
I think you might have some of those right. But I have the same impression of rocnaija. As for afrobabe, the samejust differnt physically. Good job though
NEFIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :) U made me smile! Damn right I am young and ambitious!! hehehehe xxx
Nefie everywhr on blogville,so I get here to check it out for miself..
I lyk,lovely and insightful.
Hope you had a blast for the Bday.
I want NEFIE INSIDE OUT ticket to VIP now! :(
Post a Comment